Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Chocolate Melter

I have just finished opening my latest gadget and feel a little like a child at Christmas!  So here are some pictures - I'm so excited, can't wait to use it (pathetic I know).



I first spotted this little gem on The Pink Whisk blog, then on A Trifle Rushed's blog.   I have been painting my parents' hall, stairway and landing all week so decided I was due a little treat - or as my eldest daughter would say "treat yourself". I can't wait to use it now, think I need a trip to the supermarket for some chocolate and coloured chocolate melts!

7 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a handy gadget to have and this is the first place I've spotted it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choclette - it is a handy little gadget, but having used it last night I'm not sure if I should have bought something a little sturdier and a little bigger. Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen it on PW and A Trifle Rushed. I will be intersted to hear how you get on with it. Some times the gadgets end up making more work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already used mine several times. It's great when I'm using melted chocolate with my little girl as it keeps it warm, without being scalding. Also it's not huge so stores easily. On the downside it is a little flimsy, so it needs TLC, as you say something sturdier might have been a better option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cookie Jar - it was very easy to use and clean, but it is a bit flimsy - think I should have bought something sturdier.

    A Trifle Rushed - You're right, it's great to use with children because of the safety aspect and being so small makes it easy for them to help. Think I will definitely buy something stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want one to use with my grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnolia Verandah - check with Amazon, that's where I bought mine from.

    ReplyDelete