Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

The Bloggers Voluntary Code of Fair Practice




I made rather a huge blunder yesterday when I posted the recipe for Madeleines which I had taken from Dan Lepard's book Short and Sweet.  I mistakenly assumed that as long as I credited the author and book the recipe came from and was not trying to infer that the recipe was my own then all was okay.  Wrong.  So here is my very sincere apology to Dan Lepard for using his recipe in my post.

Vanessa Kimbell has kindly set out a few guidelines for safe blogging - for more information please read Vanessa's blog - http://writingacookerybook.blogspot.com/.



2 comments:

  1. I had a similar thing happen to me, so you are not the only one! I removed the post from my blog and will not be posting up any more Dan Lepard inspired recipes. I suppose you learn by your mistakes but I like you was totally shocked by the response to my posting.
    Your Madeleines do look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Laura, it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one! The madeleines were delicious too! I'll be very cautious in future.

    ReplyDelete